The St. Louis Park City Council is scheduled to meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 3 at City Council chambers at St. Louis Park City Hall.
Here are a few items scheduled to be heard on the agenda:
- Adoption of the 2014 Preliminary General Fund Budget, 2014 Preliminary Property Tax and 2014 Preliminary HRA Levies
- Powell Road Storm Sewer Diversion – Minnehaha Creek Watershed
- Conditional Use Permit – TCF Bank Knollwood
- Motion to Adopt Resolution authorizing installation of permit parking restrictions on Glenhurst Avenue from south of W. 34th Street to Bass Lake Park and north of W. 34th Street to 3336 and 3341 Glenhurst Avenue.
- Motion to Adopt Resolution approving the Amended and Restated Subordination Agreement between Oak Grove Commercial Capital, the St. Louis Park Economic Development Authority, the City of St. Louis Park, and Excelsior & Grand LLC relative to Phase I of the Excelsior & Grand redevelopment project.
Check out the full St. Louis Park City Council agenda here.