The St. Louis Park Aquatic Park, located directly behind the , is opening for the summer season on Friday.
Daily rates will be as follows:Under 1 year old Free 1 to 5 years old $5 6 to 54 years old $9 55+ years old $5 Twilight (after 4:30 p.m.) $5
Season passes are also available. More information on passes is available on the city's website.
The park will have the following hours:
June 8 - Aug. 3
- Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Aug. 4 - Aug. 26
- Monday - Sunday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
The park features:
- 20,000 square feet of water
- Water playground with geysers and splash toys
- 25-meter lap pool
- Zero-depth entry to allow visitors to wade into the water
- Two drop slides
- Two winding water slides that are nearly four-stories high
- Wet sand playground
- Picnic gazebo
- Concession stand
- Aqua Obstacle Course
New this year, will be providing free sunscreen (SPF 30) all summer long. Look for a display starting on Friday.
Throughout the summer, the Aquatic Park will host several special events, such as Family Splash Night later this month. Check our events calendar for info on special events as they near.