In a few days, you should be able to buy all the Girl Scout Cookies you can possibly eat.
Thin Mints. And Do-si-dos. And Tagalongs are coming to St. Louis Park.
St. Louis Park Girl Scouts will sell cookies starting Feb. 2. You must buy your cookies directly from a Girl Scout, and they don't sell them online, according to the organization's website.
A full list of this year's cookies is on the local council's website.
To purchase cookies ...
1. You can check the Girl Scouts Cookie Locator for dates and times. Girl Scouts will sell cookies at Half Price Books, Rainbow Foods and businesses in Hopkins, Minnetonka and Minneapolis throughout February and March.
2. You can contact the local council, the Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys.
- 800-845-0787 (Toll Free)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.girlscoutsrv.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/girlscoutsrv
- Twitter: twitter.com/girlscoutsrv
Which cookies are your favorite? Tell us in the comments.
If you are a Brownie or Girl Scout, please tell us in the comments when you will be selling cookies and what neighborhoods you serve.