.

Report of Fire at Cambridge and Blake Road is False Alarm

A caller mistook the steam from a laundry room dryer for smoke.

Updated, 3:46 p.m.: The report of an apartment fire Monday morning turned out to be a false alarm. 

A caller had mistaken the steam from a laundry room dryer for smoke.

Original story, 11:08 a.m.: 
Fire crews were being called to an apartment fire at Cambridge and Blake Road, according to scanner reports Monday morning. 

Flames were showing on the apartment deck area, initial reports said. 

Emergency radio indicated the incident was being called a working fire and had prompted a second alarm. 

Patch will update with more information as it becomes available. 


Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »