Valentine's Day is coming up, meaning now is a great time to plan a romantic dinner. St. Louis Park Patch has picked out five of your best bets locally. Know of another great place that we missed? Add it to the comments below.
Top local Valentine's Day restaurants:
- This stylish, American bistro boasts a vibrant menu. Plus, they have a special Valentine's Day four-course meal for $79.
- A cozy and inviting restaurant near Excelsior and Grand, McCoy's will have Valentine's specials all weekend and is taking reservations.
- (Edina) This Edina eatery features authentic Italian cuisine, such as homemade pastas, as well as an array of wines.
- Located inside the Doubletree Hotel near West End, Dover's is newly remodeled and features a warm, elegant atmosphere and a full bar.
- If you're looking for simple but delicious American fare, as well as a special Valentine's Day menu for two, Granite City is your place.