Rod Stryker (Yogarupa) Prana Shakti: The Power and Path of Yoga - A ParaYoga® 5-day Master Training
Prana is the force of life. Without its grace, transformation would literally be impossible. This master training session is led by Rod Stryker who is widely considered to be one of the preeminent yoga, tantra, and meditation teachers in the United States.
This workshop will cover such topics as
• The Prana of Asana
• Essentials of the Meridian System
• Prana - Linking Breath & Consciousness
• Mind and Energetics of Thought
• Bandha - Gathering your Life Force
• Changing your Momentum - Mastering Mind and Life
• Preparing Mind and Body for Spiritual Absorption
• The Energetic Alchemy of Spiritual experience
• The Key Components of Pranayama
• Accessing the Subtle body though Yogic relaxation
• Kriya and Visualization - Purifying the Subtle Body.
This event is open to all students from all studios, traditions and backgrounds. Don't miss!
For more information, or to register, go to devanadiyoga.com. Register by Dec. 27th to save $50.