A St. Louis Park mortgage subsidiary of Wells Fargo announced plans to close on March. 7.
Edward Jones Mortgage notified the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development that 210 Minnesota workers could lose their jobs, according to Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
Edward Jones stopped offering mortgages on Jan. 11, and they said in a statement that "mortgage applications currently being processed will be completed as normal."
Will this closure affect you? Tell us in the comments below.
More business stories on St. Louis Park Patch:
- GiGi's Playhouse and Andrew Zimmern: SLP Business Roundup
- Use Our Twin Cities-Area Map to Find Fish Fries This Lent
- Wells Fargo Plans Closure of St. Louis Park Mortgage Center
- Should We Raise the Minimum Wage to $9 an Hour?
- TowerLight Childcare opens in St. Louis Park
- Half Price Books Will Give Away $100 to a School or Library
- Should Liquor Be Sold on Sundays?