St. Louis Park coffee shop wants your help in deciding the next drink that gets on the menu—a decision that will also land someone a gift card.
Through its Facebook page, Bean Good recently accepted drink suggestions from customers, then put those suggestions up for a vote. The six highest vote-getters will all debut in the cafe on Saturday. Whichever drink sells the most over the course of a week will get to stay on the menu permanently, while its creator will get a Bean Good gift card.
The final six are:
- Snowed in Frappe: Blended drink with Espresso, Gingerbread, and Vanilla, topped with Whipped Cream and White Chocolate Drizzle (created by Hanna Walkowiak)
- Big Daddy: Blended drink with coffee, chocolate and caramel, topped with whipped cream, caramel and sprinkles. (created by Megan Hernick)
- The Flaker: Iced White-Chocolate Chai topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon (created by Annie Share)
- Bonfire Bliss: Hot cider with cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and topped with a splash of nutmeg. (created by Susie Olson Sivanich)
- Pumpkin Patch Pie: Hot coffee with creamy filling of pumpkin spice syrup and half and half; gingerbread flavor shots as the flaky crust, dollop of whip cream and nutmeg , and off to our grandmother's house (created by Johana Schwartz)
- Lubogo Usual: Hot White Chocolate Chai with Raspberry, topped with whipped cream (created by Sanyu Lubogo)