Lunds and Byerly's on Thursday issued a voluntary recall of several chicken products.
The recall involves select varieties of marinated chicken breasts, chicken kabobs and chicken meal kits, the company reports on its website:
We have been informed of a possible food safety issue involving Listeria Monocytogenes in a recent supply of chicken we used to make select varieties of marinated chicken breasts, chicken kabobs and chicken meal kits.
As a precautionary measure, we have removed these items until we are confident the potential issue is safely resolved. To date, there have been no reported or known illnesses related to the consumption of these products.
The Minnesota Department of Agriculture will conduct further follow-up with the supplier.
All products included in this recall are noted below:
Lunds and Byerly’s Marinated Chicken Breasts
- Tuscan Chicken Breasts
- Northwoods Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts
- Applewood Chipotle Chicken Breasts
- Chimichurri Chicken Breasts
- Raspberry Chicken Breasts
Lunds and Byerly’s Kabobs
- Cajun Fireball Chicken Kabobs
- Tuscan Kabobs
- Northwoods Chicken Kabobs
- Raspberry Chicken Kabobs
Lunds and Byerly’s Great Food Fast Meal Kits
- Applewood Chicken & Maple Bean
- Tuscan Chicken Risotto
- Northwood Chicken & Cheddar Mac
- Chimichurri Chicken & Roasted Corn Pilaf
- Raspberry Chicken & Wild Rice
If you have purchased any of these products since Sept. 14, you can return them to any Lunds or Byerly’s—including the St. Louis Park location—for a full refund (receipt not required) or destroy them immediately.
The company noted that no other varieties of chicken in the stores are affected by this recall.