On Nov. 26, . The Patch story about Liquor Boy quickly became one of the most read stories of the year.
Prior to the opening, owner John Wolf said Liquor Boy would have a large selection of beer, wines and spirits, such as 80 single malt Scotches varieties and 800 different wine choices. Those statistics might explain why so many people read the story. Several commented on it, as well.
It was a big year for beer, wine and all forms of liquor in SLP. From Four Firkins to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill, here are the other liquor-related stories that ran this year on Patch:
- 30th Granite City Food & Brewery Set to Open
- Say 'Cheers' to the New Four Firkins Music Video
- Ask a Patch Pro: Wine
- Readers' Choice: Best Liquor Store
- Readers' Choice: Best Place for a Craft Beer
- Four Firkins' Alvey Talks All Things Beer at State Fair
- State Fair Beer Exhibit Has SLP Flavor
- Steel Toe Taproom Gets Council's Blessing
- Visions for Vacancies: The Old Four Firkins
- Ask the Patch Pros: All About Beer
- Steel Toe Featured as KARE's 'Microbrewery of the Week'
- A Steel Toe Taproom? Council Considering It
- (UPDATED) Four Firkins' Alvey up for 'Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year'
- It's Official: Four Firkins T-Shirts on Sale
- Governor Signs off on 'Four Firkins Bill'
- 'Four Firkins Bill' Passes House
- 'Four Firkins Bill' Stands a Good Chance This Year
- 'Four Firkins Bill' Ready for Round Two
- SLP Business Owner Uses Power of Social Media