The Hopkins Raspberry Festival offers no shortage of colorful moments. From the Hopkins Arts Festival that kicks off the celebration to the Grande Day Parade that brings it to a thrilling conclusion, the festival is full of wonderful memories.
Hopkins Patch and would like your help sharing these moments with the community. As you attend the week’s events, we invite you to upload your favorite Raspberry Festival photos here on Patch. Everyone who uploads a photo by 5 p.m. July 17 will be entered into a drawing for two tickets good for any Stages show through Aug. 5.
Entering is easy:
- Snap photos of the festivities throughout the nine-day festival. Any event associated with the Raspberry Festival is fair game—a coronation, the parade, Senior Game Day, the Waterball Tournament. for Patch’s comprehensive guide to Raspberry Festival events.
- To add your images, click on the "Upload Photos and Video" button by the photo above.
- Everyone who submits a photo will be entered to win two passes to a Stages Theatre play. Passes are good for any Stages show through Aug. 5.
Of course, we encourage you to share the link with your friends and family, brag about your great photo and tell the community something awesome about your photograph in the comments section below.
By the time the festival ends, we should have a community photo gallery that captures the magic of Hopkins’ biggest celebration.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload your original Raspberry Festival photo to Hopkins Patch. Entrants can only submit their own original photos. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m. July 17, 2012 Central Time.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing to receive two tickets to a Stages Theatre play. (approximate retail value: $30).
See attached PDF for complete Official Rules.
Stay up to date on all your local news. Sign up for the free Hopkins Patch newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Editor James Warden's Pinterest boards. Do you own a local business? to learn about five easy ways your business can use Patch.