Congratulations to Sandy Bergman, winner of a free Parktacular button for being the first person to send us correct answers to all 10 trivia questions below.
The cool and stylish button is Sandy's ticket into the Rock the Block Block Party at . Plus, buttons come with awesome coupon cards, good at a number of local businesses. They are available for purchase ($5 each or four for $15) at a number of St. Louis Park locations.
If you didn't win this time, don't despair—we'll be giving away another button next week in a scavenger hunt. Check back for that!
- Who was the first mayor of St. Louis Park? - Joseph Hamilton
- The Coen brothers filmed parts of their film a "A Serious Man" at what St. Louis Park institution? - B'Nai Emet Synagogue
- How many neighborhoods are there in St. Louis Park? - 35
- In what year was St. Louis Park incorporated as a village? - 1886
- What former basketball player and current TV broadcaster won Minnesota's "Mr. Basketball" award in 1980? - Jim Petersen
- Before relocating to its current location in 1980, at which intersection was the ? - Minnetonka and Louisiana
- How many levels does the famous Tucker's Treehouse have? - 7
- Who did Patch readers recently name as St. Louis Park's most famous person? - Al Franken
- What is the name of the St. Louis Park High School newspaper? - The Echo
- Which local TV personality started his career at his current station while still a junior at St. Louis Park High School? - Mark Rosen
Parktacular, St. Louis Park's annual city celebration, is June 14-17. Click here for a full schedule of events.