August already - Here are your reminders
- Time to apply flea and tick medication.
- Give your pet a thorough grooming - check for sores that need to be cleaned
- Check your pets ears - are they nice and clean or do they have a bad odor? If yes, clean the ears gently. Ear problems are painful to our pets too.
- Trim the toenails - remember the dew claws if your pet has them
- Check to make sure the collar isn't too tight
- Clean up the yard or kennel where your pet spends time
- Sidewalks and blacktops get very hot for your pets feet
One more thing - Is your pet current on vaccinations? Good time to make that appointment.