On April 25, St. Louis Park High School Senior Andrew Dudley was hit by a car on Shady Oak Road and died.
A day after Andrew died, his fellow students painted the "Senior Wall" in honor of him.
A former classmate, Justin Brown, wrote a blog post about Andrew. In it he said:
Andrew Dudley had a kind, funny, caring and unselfish character all the time. As a former classmate of his, I know there was never a dull moment—he truly lived his life on the edge.
Next time you see your family or friends, don't be afraid to give them a hug. Life is precious, and you only get one chance, so here is my advice to you: Appreciate the ones around you, because they are there for a reason. Truly live your lives to the fullest and tell your family you love them every chance you get—because you really don’t know the next time you will be able to.
Rest in peace, Andrew. Seven months later, we still think about you, your friends and family.
Here are all the stories about Andrew Dudley on St. Louis Park Patch:
- St. Louis Park High School Student Dies in Bike Crash
- Friends React to Unexpected Loss
- For the Second Time in a Week, SLP HS Mourns
- Students Paint 'Senior Wall' in Honor of Dudley
- School Reacts to Student's Death
- The Beauty of Nature, the Beauty of Relationships
- Andrew Dudley: Never Forgotten