READ: 911 Transcript from Mpls. Shooting That Killed St. Louis Park Man
The City of Minneapolis released the document Tuesday showing conversations between emergency dispatch staff and people at the scene of the Sept. 17 shootings at Accent Signage that left Reuven Rahamim and 6 others, including the shooter, dead.
Reuven Rahamim, 61, the founder of Accent Signage Systems who was killed Sept. 27 in a workplace shooting, called St. Louis Park home.
According to the Star Tribune, Rahamim and four others were shot and killed by Andrew Engeldinger, who apparently had just lost his job. Engeldinger then took his own life. He was dealing with mental illness, the paper reports.
- (POLL) Does Thursday's Minneapolis Shooting Show a Need for More Gun Restrictions?
- Mayor Rybak Praises Rahamim, Says He Was a 'Tremendous Leader'
- Beth El Remembers Congregant Killed in Minneapolis Shooting
- Shooting Victim From SLP Was a 'Beloved Husband, Father, Grandfather'
- Rahamim Was 'Wonderful, Kind and Always Cheerful'
- Rabbi, Daughter Remember SLP Shooting Victim (AUDIO)