No more "the kids are hungry, pull over at the next Burger King with a playland." If you live in or are passing through St. Louis Park, the options are much greater in terms of eateries for the whole gang. This week Patch brings you five of the best family friendly restaurants in town.
- M&T's Munchies: M&T's is perfect for all day breakfast, lunch or a nice afternoon snack with the family. Brunch, sandwiches and desserts are their specialty, and they do them well. Don't miss this gem hidden in the Park.
- Baja Sol Tortilla Grill: This Mexican joint is Minnesota-local and is a delicious way to give the kids a taste of south-of-the-border foods. The folks will love Baja's gluten-free options, while the young ones can dine on "kidsadillas" and mini-burritos. A fun atmosphere located on Excelsior Boulevard.
- Pannekoeken Huis: Breakfast for breakfast or breakfast for lunch? Either way, speciality pancakes and breakfast items abound at this Twin Cities-local restaurant.
- Beek's King of Pizza: A St. Louis Park mainstay. Take the family out to a local pizza place that has been doing it right since 1957. If you like vegetables try the "Veggie Special" and thank Patch later.
- Galaxy Drive-In: Ever dream of an alien-themed drive-in restaurant with a "Beetlejuice"-inspired statue garden? Us too. Our dreams were realized as we passed the Galaxy on Highway 7. Bring the pets!